Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tornado of soul

I'm kinda in a bit of a twisty-turney tornado of tug-of-wars with life now...
A few friends want me to move in with them, some want me to move across the country...
And if the question is: what do I want? Well I don't have an answer
All I know is I have to have a guitar wherever I go.


ya!this! is a excellent song. Kinda got me thinking about this stuff...then again...I'v been thinking about where I belong and stuff like that for a while now...and I am just confusing myself more and more...
Not even 20 and trying to be like "Wth have I done with my life" hahahah
I guess I'm sorta sick of not knowing/planning anything. Not setting goals or even trying for them when I do... Cause I never take anything "I" say seriously (i really mean "Cause.....anything "I" say to myself seriously" but I leave that in to remind people that no one is ever really sure of their thoughts and that change kinda has a stranglehold on alot of us, even as I write this now it has been almost 3 weeks since i first starte this idea...and no i havn't changed anything since...only added)





On a different sort of note....I'm getting more restless....like I want to be good at guitar now, so I can jam with my new friend Adam (Laz as he prefers, his last name is Lazlow) but he's got like 12 years under his belt so it dosn't work... but I try still...for a short period....Course his style of music is very different than mine, and he does record music like professionally...which kinda makes me jealous, but I can turn that jealousy into somthing positive...im sure i can use it to drive myself to learn as much as I can!...But now my friends...I'm ranting...so on to another topic...lest I go on all night about this... cause I can talk about music forever. ENOUGH.



OMG too many books! I have about 9 books here...that I have to read...and about 12 more in different series of books...I can't wait to get the time :)



I keep wantin to write songs...but I can't...cause I never have a notepad on me...and I'm usually doing somthing at the time...like working... I'll do it sometime...meybe after I learn that "have yourself a merry little christmas" but that'll take forever....*sigh*....



Booo...... for the entire duration of that what I was just writing...I really felt depressed.... and for some reason decided to bitch about things that I can only blame myself for....thats kinda

HAHA thats where i left off november 18th! and i havnt logged on since then....woow.... I'm about to post another... but I also just thought this would be good to post....cause i have 3 XD

4 NOW!! lol

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeah, I feel like change always just takes you by surprise, even when you're not expecting it.

You'll figure out what you want. If not, just try something, and if it doesn't work, then try something else, you know?