Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poem!!!!!cause i want to

I felt like making a poem this morning, so here it goes....





I open struggling eyes


Weighted, weary of lies





A cold bright-blue hue


Blankets my room


With a exciting chill


a walk now for a thrill


early rising out of gloom


tiptoe slow


to not bother you.





How amazing the angel's slumber


Through all nature, even thunder





I go on my own way


from one, to the next day


trying to keep those i love strong



with a swift pick and a melodic song





to be a ordinary hero



takes the knowing of when to let go



when to wait


when to feel, and show.

yay! lol i finished this on the bit of time i had befor work lol (on one of my days off XD)

hope everyones day is full of love and that they encourage unconditional love, for the existance of spontanious conditionless kind actions (even just a hug or smile) or love, encourages others to convey the same feelings and actions to others more frequently!

; )

peace and love!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I really liked the ending a lot. :)

Melvino!! said...

^_^ thanks