Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yea! so...first blogspot! wooo!! kewl...so I worked today, when it was suppossed to be my only day off for a week or so lol. W/e I'm just a pizza boy :p it dosn't matter....until I'm stuck there for like 2 hours longer than im suppossed to be.....THEN THEY FEAR MY WRATH!!! *Lightning bolts shoot from fingertips, eyes and fire comes frothing from the mouth*.....(i wish lol....tho it might be dangerous t'would still be kewl!)
Lol. But not really... I'm too nice to display the wrath upon my co-workers...I save it for mah guitar and the songs i write that no one ever hears or sees ;)

Ya know, I'm too nice Period. heh...period period lol (Not like that!! pervert!(you'll notice I try to keep my mind out of the gutter most of the time) lol). It's kinda what alot of my friends tell me, but I don't think theres such a thing as TOO nice... people take nice the wrong way alot, sometimes as a sign of weakness, which sorta aggrivates me... then theres the people that take it as a sign of "interest" and of course many other ways of taking "it"...
Like honestly...why can't people just be nice to strangers without a second thought from either party or friend?? Like it shouldn't be weird and god forbid it's faar from "normal" or frequent, I know I usually handle my "nice-ness" like.... I don't look back when I "lend" money or pay for somthing, its a choice we all make weather to be nice and help someone or to go on like we didn't have a choice...
I believe theres AT LEAST 3 choices to EVERY situation, the first, is the "right" thing, the second is the "wrong" thing, and of course the third is "nothing". And I also believe in the fact that nothing is REALLY black and white, the grey is everywhere and once you look very closely at somthing there really isnt much of either black or white, its just different shades of grey....*shrugs* maybe im crazy! (I end alot of posts with that one lol) But apparently the doctors don't think so
So....I leave by saying be nicer to random people! regardless of race, gender, appearance, religion, or previous encounters with said random person.. and I will continue to do the same.

Peace and Love to all who care to read!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I agree! I will try to be nicer to people too!

And you're entirely right... everything is grey, and there are so many possibilities that we can't see, or refuse to see, or just aren't used to seeing. In one of the books I love, called the Death Gate Series, one of the characters has this magic, which he uses by manipulating all of the unseen possibilities of a situation. I think that's pretty awesome. (Btw if you've never read the books, they're my favorite. You should check them out. I can like mail you a copy if you want lol).

Melvino!! said...

:O i think that might have to be done.... lol not even half way through one series and your making me want to start another XD