Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tragically Happening

So I'v been listening to the Tragically Hip a little more lately. And I can kinda relate to alot of thier songs, more than most. There are certain people I think of when I hear thier songs, certain memories sparked.



And in some strange recollective state I start to scrape at the re-painted walls of my inner skull, not to damage myself but to recognize, what was drawn on those walls...back in the day....



The Autumn leaves

That dance in the breeze

To my eyes are appeased

The missed oppertunity for planting seeds



And Lo the Autumn cold calls

Promising snow days, and fights with white balls

For now it rains, and wet leaves mark halls

Delivering a sign, things we love sometimes fall



What little or more could the story say

What we love most can want us away

I wont tread wet halls all day

For love is true happiness

And from my loves I wont stray







Uh....random poetic outburst...strange that dosn't usually happen.....*shrugs* I don't know where that came from or if it's any good. lol. But back to the nowhere your following me to....(I think it's somewhere in one of these locked rooms in my head...lets take a look see) Lately I have been tired.... really tired. It might be from the work... But I don't know....



Oh! random thought of the hour! how often does a pair of sunglasses your actually LIKE come around?? I find it impossible nowadays to find a pair that I actually like... fortunatly I have my John Lennon peace hippy shades lol....



Another random thought! I was thinking of going out on halloween as John Lennon's ghost!! What do you think :O



Uhm...thats all folks! I can't think of much more to spew on the page right now...cause my thoughts are all over the place and my fingers dont go at like857280569587 keys a minute....wooo! I think that second wind kicked in..... So much for being tired haha



Peace and Love

1 comment:

Chris said...

I liked the poem. You're much better at rhyming than me; I suck at rhyming.

Also, I want to see inside the locked rooms of your skull. Should I learn to pick locks?

And, also, Halloween plans sound chill. I think I want to be a hippie, which I may have mentioned, although (depressingly enough)I don't even have an Halloween plans. What are you going to be doing??

(I'm burning a copy of the movie Hair now so yay for that!)

Peace darling.